Christmas is T-6 days, and just 11 days to go until New Year. Are you ready for the celebrations and gift-giving??
We’ve come up with the top 5 items that probably have not yet made your Christmas shopping list.
1. Traditional Souvenirs make great gifts for those interested in all things Russian. From Faberge-style decorated eggs, to Matryoshka themed kitchen accessories and decorative plates we’ve got a complete collection of the most sought after Russian souvenirs. Pick up an traditional woolen shawl or scarf, or an authentic USSR military“ushanka” hat hat – complete with ear flaps and a red Soviet star. We’ve even got classic Russian toys like the adorable “kolobok” or “Nevalyashka”.
2. Caviar is the ultimate indulgence for the Holidays! Whether you like the rich, nutty flavor and firm texture of black caviar or the salty goodness of red, treat yourself and your loved ones to a traditionally Russian caviar sandwich spread. Gentle and smooth, the Osetra Black Caviar “Malosol” comes from the wild Hackleback Sturgeon (aka Paddle Fish) and is incredible when spread thinly on a piece of buttered bread.
3. Holiday Chocolates are a sweet way to show appreciation for your colleagues, friends and family. Treat yourself and your loved ones to the superior taste and quality of Russian chocolates, presented in limited edition Winter Season packaging. TIP: Drop a few pieces of chocolate into a warm glass of milk for a delicious, home-made hot chocolate!
4. Natural Skincare from Russia’s most popular organics brand – Natura Siberica. Made from plants, herbs and flowers harvested in the ecologically pure regions of Siberia, these lotions, creams and serums will do wonders for your skin without bankrupting your pocketbook. Buff away imperfections with the popular Northern Detox Soap made with lemongrass extract, or try the complete Caviar Extract line of anti aging masks, creams and serums intended for regenerating and restoring your skin’s firmness and vitality.
5. Russian 2015 Calendars fun and functional, these calendars will infuse your home (or office) with a bit of Russian culture. Whether you’re looking for fun-facts on Russian tea drinking, a collection of humorous vintage Soviet posters, or breathtaking shots of Russia’s most beautiful cities – the calendars will give you something to smile about all year long.
From our family at Russian Food Direct to YOURS — Happy Holidays!!!